• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya all

Lord Raven

Gummi Bears
    Years
    Hey, I'm not just some random guy joining cause of ORAS because I've been kinda neglecting those games due to school and all that. I'm kinda bored and I really want a new community to join - others are too inactive and kinda boring, and I've lurked and heard good things about this place.

I'm Lord Raven, 22 years old, I'm a grad student in physics at UA but I am born and bred from Maryland. Huge Ravens fan if you cant tell by my avatar (but my nickname originates from Fire Emblem). I'm just here to hang out, probably won't post in that many Pokemon threads but Pokemon's a nice medium to unite a bunch of people right?

EDIT: oh snap you can like posts!

Last edited:

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
    Hey, Lord Raven!
    If you're not that into Pokémon, you can visit our other sections! There's one about Video Games in which you can talk about Fire Emblem, for example!

I like Fire Emblem a lot, but sadly I've never been able to completely finish the games. Always when I play I get frustrated that I can't use every character that we get and then I give up in the end. I like all of them, I don't want to put them aside! haha...

And yes, I've already tried playing it with multiple saves to use everybody, but I feel I will lose the hidden conversations between characters and I get sad...

Well, I think I'm just crazy!
    Anyways, welcome to PC!

Lord Raven

Gummi Bears
    Years
    I'm pretty into Pokemon... I just beat Team Magma at their fort. But yeah, I'm sorta reserved at first so give me some time and I'll definitely be talking some more in the near future...

Back