• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya. Mousey here :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Heya :3 I wanted to get posting so I forgot to start off with an introduction thread! I'm Mouse, the same Mouse at the Janime forums if you go there.

I've been a Pokémon fan since 1998, although I must admit that I generally don't watch episodes unless they're ones that I know I'll be interested in. My favorite Pokémon are Mew, Mewtwo, Lucario, Dratini, Porygon2 and nearly all of the canids. Oh, and I'm like the biggest Ai fan… ever D: In fact I'm probably the only Ai fan, but still. (Interesting note - Ai is the only character that I call by their Japanese name. It's not that I dislike the name Amber, it's just that I think "Ai" suits the character much better.)

As for real life stuff – I'm a senior in high school (done in twenty-two days!) I'm eighteen-years-old and live in Massachusetts. I'm planning to major in animal behavior.

Well, that's that. See you around! This seems like a friendly forum, so I'm glad to be part of it now ^_^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there Mouse! You seem to be a very friendly person, it's nice to meet you (your avatar is super cute! I love Pikachu! XD). ^^ My name is Kelsey and, similar to you, I am looking to go into a field of animal caretaking. I'm planning on becoming a veterinary surgeon...but that means I have like 10 more years of school to go through, hopefully less than that though. XP

Well, have fun at PC, enjoy your stay~! ^__________^

~Kelsey

Years
    Nice to meet ya, Mouse~ :3 I'm Moony, pleased to meet ya. ;D I've been a fan for that long, but I quit watching the series a long time ago. ^^; My favourite Pokemon also include Mew. And PC is quite a friendly forum, ya just have to follow the rules, and you'll be fine. ;3 PM me if you ever need any help or if you have questions~~~
    *Gives you cookies and a mouse plushie*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Hey there Mouse. When I saw this at first I thought it was weird that you were making an introduction because you were already a member... but, Janime is where I've seen you, not here. ^^; My bad...

Anyhoo welcome to the PC.
    Hope you like it here enough to stay for awhile.
    Personally I like this place better then Janime.

oooh yeah, and my Janime SN is Yuuki_Judai.
    I dont think we've ever spoken on there, but maybe you've seen my SN.

Years
    Hey Mouse! ^^ I love your banner and avatar, they're so cute <3
    Good luck with college @_@ I'll be a senior next year, and I still don't know what I want to do *shiver*

Anyway, welcome, and have fun. ^^

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Mouse said:
    It's not that I dislike the name Amber, it's just that I think "Ai" suits the character much better.

Agreed.

Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need someone to talk to, just drop me a PM. ^_^

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Mouse. It is a pleasure to have you here. ^-^ Should you ever desire to converse, feel free to send a PM my way.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Your signature is so cute, Mouse. ^-^ Anyway, welcome to PC! It's nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends. Please read and obey the rules of each forum you post in~ ^___^ Have fun!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Mouse said:
    Heya :3 I wanted to get posting so I forgot to start off with an introduction thread! I'm Mouse, the same Mouse at the Janime forums if you go there.

I've been a Pokémon fan since 1998, although I must admit that I generally don't watch episodes unless they're ones that I know I'll be interested in. My favorite Pokémon are Mew, Mewtwo, Lucario, Dratini, Porygon2 and nearly all of the canids. Oh, and I'm like the biggest Ai fan… ever D: In fact I'm probably the only Ai fan, but still. (Interesting note - Ai is the only character that I call by their Japanese name. It's not that I dislike the name Amber, it's just that I think "Ai" suits the character much better.)

As for real life stuff – I'm a senior in high school (done in twenty-two days!) I'm eighteen-years-old and live in Massachusetts. I'm planning to major in animal behavior.

Well, that's that. See you around! This seems like a friendly forum, so I'm glad to be part of it now ^_^

Hi there Mouse, I love your name by the way, especially your banner. XD
    My name is Matt, I'm glad that you decided to join our Community. You seem a really nice person that I would love to be friends with. If you want you can PM me and we can sort something else. If you have any problems around the place just ask me. But most importantly just have fun. ^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    The name is so adorable <3 It reminds me somewhat of someone in Ranma xDD
    Senior high school?Wow,I'm still in Junior high ;_;
    Welcome to the community!Make yourself right at home!Look at the rules and PM me to be friends <3 *gives Kanna plushies*

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Hey mouse you seem really friendly^^Have a good time at PC and i hope you make lots of friends^^ If yoyu want to be my friend fell free to pm me!

Back