• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya, you all.! :3

Nyla

Grrrrowlithe. :3
Years
  • So what can i say.?
    I'm Nyla and from Europe. ^^
    I'm playing pokemon for 5 years now, and all began wirh Pokemon Diamond. :3 Then i bought Heartgold and a Mystery Dungeon, and now I'm playing Pokemon White. At the moment I'm really in this 'Event Collecting' Thing. :3
    So maybe you'll find me in the Trade Corner. :v
    And I just wanted to say that you guys have got an awesome Board Design. ^^
    Stunfisk, ftw. :3

Greets,
    Nyla. ;3

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Hi Nyla, my name is Jay I've been playing pokemon for about 12-13 years, if you're interested in events I have a bunch on my thread link is in my siggy ^_^ I hope you have fun on the Pokecommunity

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
  • People here are naturally very accepting. You are really going to like it here.

By the way... Is your favorite Pokemon Vaporeon? Because if so... I like you already! Haha.

Lol, nice. I'm not a big fan of the shiny form, but I suppose I could warm up to it in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Europe, eh? That's amazing; I've always wanted to go to Eurpoe. :3
    AND I WAS GONNA GO THERE TOO!

Buuuut my mother cancelled the cruise. Dx

When my mother planned it. I WAS LIKE: YAAAAY~! (b^3^)b
    WHEN SHE CANCELLED IT, I WAS LIKE: WAAAH...NO! NOT AN INVERSE MATRIX! (╯°□°)╯

Anyhow, welcome to PC! OR, what I like to call: Doronjo's evil hideout. ^__^ Lets seeee I've been playing pokemon for about as long as you as well! Well, actually, I think when I was 10. I love HG too; IN FACT, my favorite pokemon game was HG until Pokemon B/W came along and became my favourite games, BUUUT HG/SS is still awesome. :3

Here in PC, you can check out the Fourth Generation Games if you want: [https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238] Its a board where you can discuss the 4th gen games. :3

WELL, ITS ALL UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO DO~ ^^ In any case, thanks for signing up today! have a great time! :D

Back