• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya =)

Lé Jordan

woop woop
    Years
    New user here.
    Been looking for a community like this, hoping you all are nice.

My name's Jordan and I spend a lot of time on the computer.
    I like to program.
    My favorite Pokemon is Snorlax. ^__^

How are you all doing?​

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to PokéCommunity!

We don't bite, we are kind persons. ^^ And you can always befriend with other members.

Your favourite Pokémon is Snorlax? Okay. Snorlax is lazy and funny Pokémon with powerful moves. My favourite Pokémon are Torterra and Lucario. Torterra is cool and powerful. Also Lucario. :)

I have few questions to you:

What is your favourite region?

Who is your favourite character?

What Pokémon game is your favourite?

My favourite region is Sinnoh, favourite characters are Ash and Dawn and my favourite game is Pearl.

I'm sure that you enjoy your time at The PokéCommunity. Remember to read rules and have fun at PC! :D

Lé Jordan

woop woop
    Years
    What is your favourite region?
    I'd have to say Kanto. Was the first and I love every part of it. =)

Who is your favourite character?
    Brock for sure, he's the best xD

What Pokémon game is your favourite?
    Pokemon Leaf Green version is my favorite. I play it over and over. =D

Thanks for the greeting~

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Jordan! Don't worry, as what as Xeberos said, we don't bite, well the staff does if you ever break one of the rules, so make sure to read it before doing something risky! I also spend a lot of time on the computer, since I'm not that sociable in real life, plus, the net is the only place where I can just be myself, it's hard to explain, but enough for the drama, this is your intro not my life biography or something! :p . Anyway, yeah, there's a lot of things to do here, PC is pretty diverse, so you will find sections that are related to Pokemon and also those that are not, so take your time to explore, along the way, you would also get to meet a lot of PokeFans here, some might eventually become your friends, it will take time to make some, but as you keep participating on discussions and stuff, there's no doubt that you will meet a lot of members here. And if your gonna ask who my favorite Pokemon is, that'd be a pretty long list! :3

If you have any questions about the forum or something else, then go ahead and ask me or those with the bolded usernames (the staff), we'd be really happy to help you out, so don't hesitate to approach us! With that, have a wonderful time here at PokeCommunity and see you around ~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    We're not nice. In fact, we will take your soul away! Wahahaha!

you like snorlax too? O my.... We're brothers!

anyway, I;m doing fine I guess. Math problems are so problematic. :) anyway, welcome to PC!

Back