• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Lady Milotic

Ocean Princess
    Years
    Well,first I would like to say Hello to everyone on this site.I've been admiring it for quite awhile now and finally decided to join!It really is brilliant,a big improvement on my other Forum Boards.

Now that that's out of the way,Hi.My name's Star.I *love* Pokemon,always have always will.My favorite is obviously Zangoose.
    But kawaii lil' Misdreavus definitely comes second!

If I had one wish,it would be Pokemon coming to life.That would be so cool.My friends agree.Do you?

Now,I am happy I finally have a place to talk about nothing but Pokemon.Have never been happier.Well,ciao!
    -Starxxxxx:D

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    Welcome to Poke'community!! As a fellow Poke'commmunity member...I WELCOME YOU! Be sure to follow all the rules, and if you need a friend, just let me know! I'm always here for ya!

Back