• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyloww

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Hey! My name's Drake, I'm 14, American, Atheist, my favorite Pokemon's Dragonaire, and so far, the most interesting part of this site is the Emulation section. n_n Pleasure to meet you all.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hai there song of da winter aka Drake! (Brrrrr, winter. )
    Dragonair's a pretty cool dragon; its actually my 5th favourite dragon besides Flygon, Altaria, Dragonite, and Kingdra. <3

Glad to see you've already made your self at home with the POkemon sections; if you have any questions about the site though, just look at the FAQ or ask a random person here; you'll be sure to get a response! ^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hello there Drake (not the Drake of the Elite Four, lol)! I honestly don't hang out in Emulation too much because I couldn't make a hack to save my life and I'm not sure if there's a separate section for those that are completed. But that's besides the point. It is probably one of the biggest draws of the site.

Welcome to PC, and please make yourself feel at home on our forums! We're friendly and willing to help if you need it!

Back