• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyoz!!

Maxresh

D-Little Dictator
    Years
    Hi there everyone, my name is Max and I love to play different GBA games and Pokemon is one of the best. I also do some graphic designing but can't do anything related to hacking and all. Saw, lots of cool pokemon hacks and thought of spending my time here making new friends, appreciating the hard works and learning new things.

:D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi, Maxresh. Nice to meet you and welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm sure you'll enjoy being in here! By the way, Art & Design section might be the perfect spot where you will show off your graphic designing abilities. Good luck and do your best! And you could VM me if you don't mind.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
    Hey Max! Nice to have ya here! :D Im sure youll find new friends here. PC is full of awesome people.So welcome to PC! :D So you do graphic designing? Awesome! :D What kind of graphics do you make?

Maxresh

D-Little Dictator
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcomes :D I make signatures, banners, userbars, avatars, logo designing and many more. I tried to showcase my works but it seems I will need 15 posts to post links of my works. Will display them shortly :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I love artists, you know that? Especially those who are talented like you. I mean, just look at that freakin' banner! It looks gorgeous! <3; I'm so happy to have a new member like you who's interested in graphic art. Because I love people who love graphic art woooo!! <333

..anyway, I guess I really need to restrain my feelings a bit. Yeah, well, welcome to pokecommunity, Maxresh! Since you're into graphics, I would have advised that you open up a gallery in here asap but it seems like that's already on your to-do list, haha. So I'll just say the boring stuff that moderators usually say instead, I guess - read the rules before you post stuff. I really do appreciate you posting in other artists galleries' and your comments certainly do mean a lot to artists. But please try not to post one-liners like you did just a while ago, okay? Just read the rules once and you'll know what kinds of posts are and aren't allowed.

...though yeah, honestly, this place is for welcoming people and not for lecturing them. Silly me. I apologize if I went a little off-track! ;___; Anyway, really glad to have you here. Hope you have tons of fun and post some amazing stuff in your upcoming gallery. Totally looking forward to it. So yeah, grab those fifteen posts asap!

Oh, and on a side note, if you have any queries, feel free to contact the resident moderators Cid or Cirno. Or any other staff member, for that matter. This guy named Derozio could be contacted too, I guess. :p Have fun!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi, Max!

Welcome to PC!

Awesome signature, btw! You've got some amazing graphics skills! I'm sure people would enjoy seeing your work in PC's art & design forum. I'm also sure if you opened your own shop, you'd get a ton of requests. :p

& yeah, PC is known for its large ROM hacking community. There are so many great hacks that users have made on here. :> If you're a fan of Pokémon, you should have no issues fitting in within the community quickly. You'll make friends in no time as long as you commit yourself, too. :]

I hope to see you around! Enjoy yourself! If you ever need any help or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Maxresh

D-Little Dictator
    Years
    Thanks for the kind words guys and @Derozio: I am really happy that I came across this site and met you. I would like to thank you for all your help and guidance. Really enjoying my time and yeah trying my best to get the 15 posts as fast as possible :P

Eiffelle

Dreamer*
    Years
    Hi! Hi! :)

Welcome~ Nice to meet you. :)

Cool, you're a graphic designer, so you're an artist! I'm an artist as well, but I do interior designing. ^^,

Maxresh

D-Little Dictator
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome Eiffelle. :D
    Yeah, I do a bit of gfx designing and but I am quiet newbie to interior designing. Looking forward to learn it though :)

Back