• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyya

Wizzrobe

Gym Leader
    Years
    New member here, fleeing the boredom that is southern Sweden.

I usually have trouble letting loose and opening up, but I compensate by singing and dancing when no one's around, so if I seem calm and cold it's probably because I don't know you yet.

I've been playing pokémon since Red, which I guess makes me a bit of a old skool fanboi. I'm not much of a battler, but I enjoy the challenge of egg move breeding, and I'm only a couple of 'mons short of a full pokedex.

Other than that I've been working a bit as an illustrator / comic artist, and I'm currently studying hard to become a game artist / game developer.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Welcome to PC Wizzrobe. I am glad you decided to open up to us and share a little about yourself. Myself I'd rather sing and dance with others that way we can share in it together, but to each there own(that is if I did either of those...).

Metal & Color Generation Games if you wish to discuss older generation games you can go discuss them here although I'd recommend Gen V especially since the new BW2 is coming out worldwide this year.

If you are interesting in sharing your art, getting advice, discussing art and so forth this would probably be the place for you Art Gallery. And if you are interesting getting into Game Developement this is the place to go as we have an excellent Game Dev forum here Game Development.

Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself on the site and every thing it has to offer.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! I too have been playing Pokemon since Red so i guess that makes me an "old skool fanboi" as well. :P Great job on almost completing a Pokedex, i finished Red and Crystal. Wow quite a few artistic interests as well which is really nice to see. I'm more of a programming type person myself, but that might be because i cant do any form of art. :P If you have any questions about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back