• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen (HG/SS) Crystal Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    My friends keep telling me that they are going to remake it, I wouldnt mind it though. They could add in the sevii islands and some various regions. None of the current ones, or actually full landmass regions. Anyways I think it would be cool if they put in a bigger part in the storyline.

Years
    there would be absolutlely no reason for a crystal remake seeing as how HGSS already has all the things having to do with Suicune which was the main difference between Crystal and the original Gold and Silver

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    The main things for Crystal were female trainer and Suicune storyline.

I play SS. I chose the female character. I'm following Suicune with Eusine.

I don't think Crystal-remakery is necessary. -.-

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Like most have already said, a Crystal remake is unlikely. Considering HG/SS has already implemented Crystal feature - i.e. the Battle Tower, plus the Battle Frontier, Suicune/Eusine subplot, Extreme Speed Dratine, and more, it is very unlikely a Crystal remake would be made or released. This has been discussed before and the responses bascially went around in circles with a few thinking there would be one, but a majority agreeing that with Crystal features being included in HG/SS and there was no remake for Yellow or Blue after FRLG, then it wouldn't happen.

Seeing as this is revolving around the same thing, I'm just going to go ahead and close this up like those before this were.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back