• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS Funny Moment Thread

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    When Lyra phoned me just as I was going out of Victory Road telling me that her Marril 'smelt like dust-mops' and that she 'should bathe it more often'.

:D

Years
  • What are the funniest moments in the johto remakes?

I saw the sign at the ice path:

"Ice Path -- Careful not to slip, fall over, freeze, and get stuck on the ice."

...and nearly fell over laughing. :laugh:

What do you think are the funniest moments of Heart Gold/Soul Silver?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • "Just a Souvenier Shop, nothing suspicous about it. No need to be alarmed."
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • When I was doing a playthrough on HG with my team named after my friend's, I turned to talk to my Cyndaquil and the message was, "Klippy is concerned about your mom!" I lol'd.

Another time was when Quilava was following me in Chuck's gym and I turned to talk to it (this was in my Japanese SS, so I have no idea what the text was) and I saw that little angry face. I thought it was cute, but at that time, it was the only time a Pokemon game actually made me burst into laughter.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Chuck called me once and admitted that he's addicted to sweets and constantly tries to hide it from his wife :P

Rocket Hideout: "Persian is howling at the Persian statue!" Guess she didn't like them, lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    When you battle Proton, the first Rocket Executive, and the first thing he sounds out is a Lv8 Zubat. I was thinking, "wtf, is this a joke?"

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • I talked to my slowpoke and it said: "Slowpoke is going to yawn, Slowpoke is about to yawn, slowpoke is almost there, almost, almost, never mind."

I loled right on the spot

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Merged mrunner4home's Funniest Moments in the Johto Remakes thread with an already pre-existing thread here.

I honestly couldn't recall my most funniest moment in SoulSilver. :\ I seem to have more WTF moments than funniest moments.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    So, I decided that I wanted all of the Eeveelutions (just because). So, I took the Eevee I got from Bill and a Ditto I just so happened to find, and stuck them in the Day Care.

I go outside to talk to the Day Care Man, and he proceeds to tell me that my Pokemon don't really like each other, so I expect to wait awhile for an egg to appear.

A little over an hour later, I have 7 eggs.

There must be a very thin line between love and hate O_o

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • So, I decided that I wanted all of the Eeveelutions (just because). So, I took the Eevee I got from Bill and a Ditto I just so happened to find, and stuck them in the Day Care.

I go outside to talk to the Day Care Man, and he proceeds to tell me that my Pokemon don't really like each other, so I expect to wait awhile for an egg to appear.

A little over an hour later, I have 7 eggs.

There must be a very thin line between love and hate O_o

you can love and hate someone at the same time :P
    if you catch my drift ;)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Um, when I found entei whilst surfing! XD

Years
  • This fat kid at school rekoned he could beat me with arceaus, darkrai and raquaza and I used jolteon, molotic and togakiss. And I owned him.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Heh, pwn. Did he call cheats?

That rocket grunt in kanto. The one who does a bad impersonation of Yoda. He always deserves a good laugh.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Anyone else get a phone call from that Biker guy on the Kanto cycling Route who says something like: "Hey, you should hang out with us Rebels! We throw our trash all over the cycling road. Then we pick it up, take it home and put it in the bin. It's great fun!"

That made me laugh for a full minute.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    This fat kid at school rekoned he could beat me with arceaus, darkrai and raquaza and I used jolteon, molotic and togakiss. And I owned him.

:laugh:

That's hilarious. I hate when people use legendaries just because they think that they can't be beaten.

Hitsugiya

The King of Darkness
    Years
  • my friend has never played wifi and he has a houndoom raichu typhlosion entei moltres and magmortar and i brought in a suicune alakazam tyranitar snorlax zapdos and gengar and i swept with my suicune and sweeped with hydro and he used quick attack instead of thunder and he was faster than me because of evs

Years
  • One thing I found funny is, when going to Dragon's den to check on Silver the first time, I get blindsided by Clair and Lance. When Lance suggests Silver team up with clair, he pushes/hits her backwards and asks my character to join him (I guess Giovanni didn't teach him not to hit women). I'm forced to but who would want to team up with that douche?
    I also found it funny when I was about to show Elm my Kyogre and my friends Groudon, one of the aides comes up to me and says that Silver tried returning Meganium and Elm saying that it became too attached to Silver. I laughed because I didn't know whether he was feeling guilt for stealing it or anger at the fact it couldn't beat my Feraligatr.

Thieves remorse or "Strongest pokemon for me" douchebag, YOU DECIDE!
    :)

Back