• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :3c

Simisage

Novice Banker
    Years
    Don't know where to really start here, so I'll just talk about myself, I guess.

I'm Simisage. I picked that name because Beartic was already taken. I have a Bulbagarden account (Karamazov), so if anyone goes on Bulba (and lurks through blogs all day like I do), you might know me. I came here because I was hoping it's an active and friendly community.

I follow the anime in both English and Japanese, play the games, but don't read any of the manga. My interests include Panty and Stocking, Harvest Moon, Tiger & Bunny, Digimon (all seasons), and shipping.

And yeah. I'm going to step out for a few hours. Hopefully some people see this.

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    O hai there :) We already met in my welcome thread, but I thought I would drop you a welcome note in here as well :)

WELCOME TO PC

Hope to see you in the Forbidden forest soon ;)

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    hello simisage (:
    welcome to PC. PC is also an active community with many friendly people so feel free to ask questions. ^^

you can start off by joining some clubs [: pokemon related clubs can be found under pokemon groups, and pokemon non-related clubs can be found under other clubs. maybe you can find something you like there (; i hope you enjoy yourself on PC (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Simisage! I like Simisage better than Beartic anyway, while Beartic is a cooler Pokemon, Simisage is by far a better name :P

Welcome to PC! We are indeed a very active and friendly community so I'm sure you'll fit right in :). We have blogs here for you to lurk through as well lol, so I'm sure you'lll enjoy some of them!

Anyway, I'll see you 'round :)

Back