• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^_^

Years
    Hello :) I'm Jesse :) How are you? Is this forum alot of fun? It looks like it ^_^ well, hit me back!

~Jesse~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC Jesse!

To answer your questions: Yes I am wonderful thanks for asking, and absolutely! These forums are so enjoyable, it might be too much for you mind to handle. Really, I cannot even begin to describe the amazingness of this particular pokemon community =D

I sure hope you enjoy yourself here, Jesse. There is a whole lot to do (as you can already plainly see =P), So have fun, and I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Jesse!

I'm doing fine, thank you very much^^ And yes, this forum is a lot of fun. It's one of the best forums ever!

Hope you have a great time here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    In this case, looks are not decieving, Jesse09.
    The Pokécommunity is one of the funnest places you could possibly spend your time!

Welcome to the forums, Jesse!
    I am doing just great, thanks for asking. However, this thread is about you, not about me!
    So how are you doing this fine day?

There is no doubt in my mind that you will enjoy yourself here. The only question is what medium will you partake in?
    Do you wish to write Fan fiction, participate in a role play, discuss strategies for online battling, or perhaps you just want to chat it up about those little creatures we have come to know as Pokémon. Either way, you will have a blast.

Take care, Jesse09.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Welcome jesse.I hope you enjoy the pokecommunity

The Pokécommunity is one of the funnest places you could possibly spend your time!

I am doing just great, thanks for asking. However, this thread is about you, not about me!

There is no doubt in my mind that you will enjoy yourself here. The only question is what medium will you partake in?
    Do you wish to write Fan fiction, participate in a role play, discuss strategies for online battling, or perhaps you just want to chat it up about those little creatures we have come to know as Pokémon. Either way, you will have a blast.

Take care, Jesse09.
    Listen to what hiidoran is saying jesse.He's right about this one.

Last edited:
    Years
    Of course PC is fun! I don't think we'd have so many members if it wasn't! :( I mean, why hang out somewhere that you don't enjoy?

Welcome to PC. Hope you find that fun you're looking for. ;D Also, *hits you back*

Wait, you didn't mean it that way? :'(

Years

Take care, Jesse09.

I'm am doing great ^_^ Getting pretty far in my game. But to answer your question, I think I might try posting in the fanfic forum, and probably talk about pokemon ^_^ lol

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    welcome to pokecommunity fourms
    my name is shadow magikarp iam pretty well known here

And remember to allways follow the rules

Back