• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 13, 2005
    hi I'm new I'm MirokuTK but my friends just call me TK I'm friends with Kimi-Kaizer and i know Jkaizer but we're not friends

Yellow

smile
    Years
    Welcome to PC- Have fun and post lots^^ But remember to read the rules, and to don't post any kind of spam. Thanks and welcome again, TK!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC have a great time.I see you're a fan of Inuyasha I am too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 13, 2005
    thanks oh and i see your a card captors fan tat was a good show and yes inuyasha is one of my favorites and miroku's my favorite character on the show especially when he gets slapped XD

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Heh, welcome back to PC, man...have a good time(again) and follow the rules...(again) XD You did register once before here didn't you?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 13, 2005
    yeah but forgot my password figured might as well make a new account

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    TK!! *mega Hugs* greg told me that you joined! ^_^ sorry that im currently a guy i got to close to the dare thread >>;;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    MirokuTK said:
    thanks oh and i see your a card captors fan tat was a good show and yes inuyasha is one of my favorites and miroku's my favorite character on the show especially when he gets slapped XD
    Sorry but my avatar is from Rorouni Kenshin.Nice try.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Hey Miroku. I'm Batesy but you can call me Josh... Cause that's my name!
    Have fun at PC. Don't eat any of the giant gingerbread man, don't take candy from the midget in the corner, don't try to hug or kiss Karli and be careful of her! XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    MirokuTK said:
    hi I'm new I'm MirokuTK but my friends just call me TK I'm friends with Kimi-Kaizer and i know Jkaizer but we're not friends
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I'm Kimi's friend too. By the way,please follow the rules and FAQ. Have fun and have a great time.

Back