• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! ^_^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • Hiya Welcome back to Pokemon Community, I don't remember you but i'm sure that it will be great to have you back with us.
    You may wish you check out the rules again as they have changed.

RULES.

Enjoy your stay here again. Please PM me if you wish to be friends.
    I look forward to seing you around the forum.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • hey, welcome back to PC. Like Matt said, check over the rules again because they have changed around a bit. Hope you have fun around here and PM me of you've a question or need a friend ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Great to see ya back from such a long journey XDD

Have fun and continue to abideth rules.Besides that,PM me if ya'd like to be friends,cuz I don't recall to have met you :3 *Kanna plushie givaway*

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Welcome to PC.Please read the rules and everything shall be fine.PM me for any help or anything you wish.And do'nt foeget to try my cookies!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Hello there, welcome back to PC.

I hope you enjoy it here like you did last time.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself this is a great place feel free to PM me anytime if you want to talk or if you need help or just want to be friends ^-^

Back