• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^___^

Years
    I was a member here ages ago but I forgot my username and password >___< I thought I would just join again ^___^

I'm 20 and I've played Pokemon since the Red and Blue days :cool: My favourite generation is still the second generation. I'm re-playing Pokemon Stadium 1 right now, nostalgia ftw.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    ^_____^

Hi to you too! It's a shame that you couldn't remember your old username, but at least you're back here at PC, so welcome back. Presumably you remember where everything is from when you used to frequent this place, so just have fun! (P.S. My favourite generation is Gen II as well!)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello Conspiracy! Great to hear that you came back even you lost your username and password. I don't know, I think that you can request username and password if you remember your email. I suggest you to send PM to Rukario if you want to use your old account. Anyway read the rules again because any rule can change like new signature rule. Well I don't have any first or second generation game but I have played them and they are pretty good games even they are 8-bit games. I like new games more like Pearl and White. I have both and they are great games! I like new graphics, areas and Pokémon.

If you have any questions just drop PM and remember - have a good time at PC!

Years
    I can't remember my e-mail either lol. I think I joined like, 3 years ago. I was probably an annoying n00b back then anyway :P

I just love retro games :D I play my SNES more than my Wii :P

Thanks for the welcome ^____^

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    Welcome (back) to PC!

Gen II is one of the better gens to me especially with the reboot that came with HG and SS. After that is Gen IV for me :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, and welcome to the PokéCommunity forums!

You know, forgetting usernames can be really cumbersome... Sometimes it's just easier to make a new account when that happens. That's what happened with my AOL :P But still, I think you should be able to get around the forums better now, right? XD I think you should check out the rules and start posting in where you'd like to post, and maybe then... XD

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away, preferably towards a staff member. May I suggest... Meganium90? She's the moderator of this particular subforum, and I do expect that she'll be greeting you as soon as she's online. XD

Have fun around the forums!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Conspiracy! Welcome to PC. :D ;

It's really hard to remember your username & password if you've made it several years ago! So it's best to stick with just one username or perhaps something that's really within your interests that you can't even forgot about it. If you don't want to forget your account once again, then go list it on your diary or something! .. And yes, as what as my pair Xeberos said, feel free to talk to Rukario if you want your account to be restored, maybe you can give him so info about it and I'm sure he'll try his best to give it back to you! ^__^

Almost everyone here played Pokemon ever since it's start! My favorite generation is also the second generation! I enjoyed the current games & Pokemon's first installment - R/B/Y. But there's something about this gen that is the best among the bunch, maybe because my friends were playing it back then so I have someone with me to discuss it with, but now I don't. I can't explain it more buut, that's certainly one of the reasons though!

PC is the place to be if you want to discuss all about Pokemon, but you can also come across discussions that are not related to it as well, so that makes PC diverse! Take your time to explore the whole forum, I'm sure you'd find yourself a section that you will always visit! There are tons of it, at the same time, you could also meet some new friends! :D

Yup, Megan would certainly help you out, she's a great person! <3; But you could also ask me or anyone of us if you want to, we'll try our best to answer your question! With that, see you around and have fun!

Back