• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Totally like the site. Everyone seems really friendly and all =D

Anyways, I recently got into Pokemon TCG collecting and have had tons of fun acquiring all sorts of cards! I'll be posting videos of those sometime in the future.

I've been playing pokemon since red version came out a long, long time ago, but stopped after leafgreen came out. I have since picked up B&W, although I have to say that I miss the old ones =/

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    We don't just seem really friendly, we are really friendly :)

I'm into the TCG collecting as well. I named myself after my favourite card! Anyway, welcome! I hope you'll stick around and I'll see you around the forums!

Last edited:
    Years
    Ah, welcome to PokeCommunity! I do hope you've read the rules and all and made yourself comfortable. I see you've gotten the hang how things are here.

Oh, I must be so rude, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Diamond (which I guessed you knew beforehand). Am I a boy or a girl? That's up to you. People say I'm crazy; that is also one thing that for you to decide. :P

Hope to see you around the forums some time, there's much PC has to offer so do explore. c: Ask if you need any helpy-doo-das.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Thanks for the welcomes. I hope I'll enjoy my stay at PC as well =D

Btw, Shining Raichu is my favorite shining card outside of the charizard. The artwork on it is super neat.

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
    Years
    Welcome my new friends.. maybe we can start our friends convos with my one favorite Question...
    what your proper six Partners Pokemon ?? :) ( i hope you dont want Legends Pokemon in ur team cuz i think we Pokemon fans should respect Legends Pokemon existence

Back