• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Hello everybody I'm PokemonDragon. I played a lot of hack roms and looking for more I found PC and register.
    I like listening to music, playing GBA games, reading, writing (a little) and knowing new people.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
    Years
  • Nice to have you on board PokemonDragon! :)

Yes there are a bunch of games and roms people are making, its amazing :D! I enjoying going to view the roms as well every now and then.

But of course theres also RMXP games that people are progressing in they are also very astounding as if they were an official game.

Also if you want you should check out all the other threads and sections there are. If ya like reading and writing maybe the creative discussions area a nice hotspot? I would also recommend to check the pokemon clubs/other clubs if your interested in that kinda stuff.

Feel free to VM/PM ;). Have a cool time on PC!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    ShadeT:I can try to help you, I think. Did you play Ruby Destiny, Snakewood and Light Platinu

CourageHound: Thanks, I've been already watching the other sections :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Congrats on joining
    Make sure to read the rules they actually are important!

Back