• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi and such.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC blah blah. Read the rules blah blah blah and make many friends here blah blah blah blah. :P

Oh! Read the FAQ too! Blah.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Ah, but PC is a different forum... It's not the same milk and cheese! xD

Welcome to the forums, Shades. I'm certain we're all glad to have you here.
    Blah Blah Blah...

If you have done this a thousand times than you are most certainly an experienced forum-goer, huh? Well, it's always a pleasure to welcome people who are familiar with the online community lifestyle. I do hope you will be contributing quite a bit!

Then again, all forums work differently. If nothing else, PC has a few variations on posting etiquette and procedures, so always be aware of that. If you have any simple questions, I would be honored to answer them for you.
    (But I'm starting to sound like a fancy-pants, so I digress.)

Here's hoping you will stick around for a while. I think you will come to find that the community stands out amongst other forums.
    (Well, in this humble member's mind...)

Take care and I'll see you around.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Shades14236!

Well I hope you'll be able to stick around PC for a good, long while given your seemingly sporadic forum record XD. I'm sure once you get going, you'll agree with most other here that our community is a pretty special place. Once you get posting, it's pretty hard to stop =P

I suppose I'll be seeing you around the forums (hopefully =D)...Have fun!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hello and welcome. I'm assuming you know a lot about forums from your introduction. Hope you like the PokeCommunity.

Back