• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody! :D

Years
    I'm FiirE I'm preparing a hack rom. I like prove hacks and also I am good thinking stories for hacks. I hope all of us be friends and bring my hack here soon :D

Bayrock

Dedicated
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Welcome to the community!

I've never tried creating a Hacked rom myself, although my brother has.

Years
    Hey there and welcome! Your into Rom hacking i see very cool! Im just starting out and currently working on my own hack but its going very..VERY slowly. (but im learning everyday so its not all bad :P) Im sure a lot of people will enjoy seeing it and im sure itll be a great addition for the community to look forward to! Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your hack goes well and hope to see you around! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm FiirE I'm preparing a hack rom. I like prove hacks and also I am good thinking stories for hacks. I hope all of us be friends and bring my hack here soon :D

Welcome to the forums! I do think that you should give the Emulation forums a try for ROM hacking and stuff related to it. As for stories, you might want to check out the hacking forums first, and plan ahead :)

Ah. Anyway, I hope to see you again! I'm sure that you should be able to find some friends here. It should be a great experience for everyone involved.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You will be able to share your ideas towards the other hackers around and develop your hack on PC's very own home of ROM-hacks, the Emulation board! You will be able to find lots of awesome stuff there that will help you make and achieve all the things you want into your hack even tutorials about the skills that you still haven't mastered and the tools that you still don't have! One of the main reasons that actually brought me here is ROM-hacking as well and I can assure you that you will not find or get any doubts upon joining this place! And so to formally welcome you, welcome aboard, FiiRe! :D

Aside from the Emulation board, why don't you try to participate in and check out the other boards too? I'm quite sure the Pokemon gaming discussions would suite your interests as those are the places wherein you could discuss pretty much about the games! The off-topic boards would do the thing too. I don't want to spoil in the fun here so I'll leave everything for you to discover. ^^:;

Why don't you check out PC's Adoption Center and get yourself a guide over the Emulation board, it's in this very section or if you want you can click the link on my signature! Another thing by the way, if you still haven't read the rules as of yet, make sure to do so! It's recommended most especially for new members like you to get yourself familiarized in to it! :3

Any questions about the board? Just ask us with bold usernames, we certainly don't bite and we will never unless you break the rules! Have a great time and see you! <3

Years
    Thank you everybody. I will follow your suggestions and I belive that i'll post my hackrom nexto month.
    PS: Im' From Spain, sorry for my bad english

Back