• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody! I am MasterAsh88!

MasterAsh88

The Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
    Hey there everyone, I am MasterAsh88 pleased to meet you! I am a big pokemon fan since the first season began, and til this day I've gotten to be an even bigger fan. The reason I like pokemon so much is because Ash has so many nifty adventures and I envy him alittle. The reason I envy him is because he has friends and he gets to travel anywhere he wants. I know it sounds crazy but I can't help but be envious because I've always wanted to travel. But anyway pleased to meet fellow pokemon fans!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    HI! welcome to POKE'MON COMMUNITY!!!(pm me to become friends)

dude....never let anything stop you from having adventures...I do it all the time,at every chance I get!!!!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Welcome to PC, MasterAsh88.

It's great to see you're an avid Pokémon fan. ^_^

Years
    You like Ash? You have good tastes. ;D *likes him too XD*
    I like traveling too. Too bad I don't do it much. v_v; Ash is lucky, no? XD

Welcome! ^^ I hope you have a great time here, like that's hard. ;D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC!! Glad to see such an avid new fan join up. I love traveling as well, and I agree that Ash definately has the life. Hope you enjoy your stay here!! If ya have any questions feel free to ask. XD

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    Welcome to PC i hope you have a nice time and enjoy yourself if you every want to get it to spriting see one of us

Have a Nice Time
    Blazikenlvl100

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    Thats great for you masterash have lots of fun here make friends and if you dont have any well then someone will have to call a social worker...
    Have fun and read the rules that does not mean you have to obay them though MWAHAHAHAAHAHA sorry *clears throught* Mwahahaha

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    that's great MasterAsh88.
    I always have dreamed of having adventres and travelling with your own pokemon but enough XD do you want to be my friend?? Well pm me then.
    Well hope to see you somewhere else in the forums later.

altarialover :t334:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    mhm, traveling around like that would be fun. ^^
    Wish I could do that....with...Pokemon...of course. ^^; (Wouldn't do it alone...oo; )

Anyhoo, Welcome to the forums!
    Nice intro as well.
    A true fan of the anime. ^^

Hope you have fun here!!

Back