• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everybody!

Ranthe

FIRE!
    Years
    Hi, I'm Ranthe and I just got my account today. I became rather obsessed with Pokemon when I was about eight years old, because of Pokemon Sapphire. I became even more obsessed with the Mystery Dungeon series, which has taken over as my muse for writing.

If you're ever looking for me (which I seriously doubt, but whatever), check Fan Fiction and Writing. I am currently working on a coupla fics, but I'm going to wait until I have a fair amount of prewritten chapters until I start posting them.

Well, here I am, five years into my obsession with Pokemon. Nice to finally be here at PC!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Welcome to PC :D Have fun writing and commenting on other people's writings! I don't have the energy to write a full story, I got the stories in my head and plenty of 'em just never manage to write them. It's above me.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you have a fun time here and good luck with your fics. :)

Ranthe

FIRE!
    Years
    Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome! I'll probably post these here fics when I get their titles figured out.... Which means it could take a while!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Welcome to the PC, we all love furry pokemon here, & we know you do too

Back