• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    [removed]

Hi everybody. I'm Janet. I'm a newbie here and at my new job here at [removed]. I'm so happy to have this new job. Everyone is so nice here. I just thought I'd drop in during my break and say hello to everybody. Have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I can't tell if this would count as advertising or not, but no matter.

Welcome to P.C.

Follow the ruels and make friends. Hope you like it here. ^^

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I wouldn't count it as advertising since its a real thing right?

Anyway, Hi Janet, omg;; work :( anyway, have a great time here at PC everyone's like super awesome 8DDD remember to read the rules and have fun! :O

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    West Lake Financial Services, huh? Iiiii never heard of it, sorry. ^.^' Where I live its usually the casual TD Bank~ Well anyway! welcome to the forum! Glad you can make it here! MMm, perhaps on your next break or when your not busy, maybe you can view and explore the forums a bit? Cause there's so much things here to do. :3 Meet new people, part take in discussions, look up Pokemon fan-made games, etc. :3

Well, in my regards, its nice to meet you, and I hope we'll chat later. <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I - I'm a little confused as to what to do with this...

There's no link or anything that would make this an advertisement, but I don't really see a point in this thread other than that. .__. I'm just gonna take out the name of the company, and close this up.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back