• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody!

Optimus L7

The Hero Gotham Deserves.
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    Hi, my name is Joe. I'm from Canada. Been watching/playing/adoring Pokemon ever since I can remember. This is my first time using a forum.. :)

QuickSilveri

Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey Joe welcome to PC! There is a section here for all of your watching/playing/adoring needs. We are a very friendly community to boot, so dont hesitate to ask questions. Hit me with a VM or friend me if you need any help here or in the games, or if you want a battle. I do that too. Good Luck

Regards, Chris

Optimus L7

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    Whoops. Forgot to list that I enjoy making graphics. :)

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Nice crobat avatar !
    Welcome to the forum ! Since you are new to forums, just be aware when posting in new threads to read the guides/rules in each section. This will allow you to construct positive discussions !
    Could you tell us more about some of your favourite hobbies and Pokemon ?

Have fun ! Enjoy your stay !

Optimus L7

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    Nice crobat avatar !
    Welcome to the forum ! Since you are new to forums, just be aware when posting in new threads to read the guides/rules in each section. This will allow you to construct positive discussions !
    Could you tell us more about some of your favourite hobbies and Pokemon ?

Have fun ! Enjoy your stay !

Thanks Renpuu, and I enjoy playing basketball, hockey and my favorite Pokemon would have to be Dragonite, Meowth, Poocheyna, and Snorlax :) I also enjoy doing Graphics design.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there Joe, and Welcome to PC! My name is Joe as well. and i do have to say Crobat is my favorite flying type of all time.

Graphic design, huh? Thats pretty sweet. I only know how to draw. haha. But if you haven't seen, I think there is a grafic design section.. Forum.... Whatever you want to call it. So you should check that out..

I hope to see you around!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Joe!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Cool avatar, indeed. I don't know what is it with me, but in every one of my Pokémon games, I have to have a Crobat on my team. I just love em'!

It's cool that you play basketball and enjoy designing graphics! Have you done any recently, or could you show us any graphics you've made?

Hope you stick around!

Optimus L7

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    Hey there Joe, and Welcome to PC! My name is Joe as well. and i do have to say Crobat is my favorite flying type of all time.

Graphic design, huh? Thats pretty sweet. I only know how to draw. haha. But if you haven't seen, I think there is a grafic design section.. Forum.... Whatever you want to call it. So you should check that out..

I hope to see you around!

Thanks! I'll check that graphic design forum out ASAP :D

Hi, Joe!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Cool avatar, indeed. I don't know what is it with me, but in every one of my Pokémon games, I have to have a Crobat on my team. I just love em'!

It's cool that you play basketball and enjoy designing graphics! Have you done any recently, or could you show us any graphics you've made?

Hope you stick around!

Thanks ! If you'd like to see some of my work, just pm me or leave a message on my profile. I'm sure I could make you a signature if you want :)

Last edited:
    Back