• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone, I'm new here

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 9, 2005
    Hi, I'm Isumi, from the Netherlands, 15 years old , and favorite PKMN are Gardevoir and Flareon , know the site from CatGirl_Luna

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiyw Isumi welcome to PC! :D
    PM me if u wanna chat or need help
    seeya around ;)

Years
    wellcome

i not from netherlands but i from for puerto rico.anyway wellcome to the board IZUMI,WELLCOME,oh and suki you should change my first name envy to soulslayer.becase i not envy anymore.

/// Soul Slayer ///

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    WElcome to Pc I hope you'll like it here. Remember to Om me i you need help or just want to talk.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Flareon is one of my favorites too. ^^ Welcome to PC! Read the rules, like always, and follow them. And don't hesitate if you want to ask me about something ^^

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to Pokecommunity! The Netherlands is on my list of places that I'd like to visit someday. :D Anyways, you're welcome to PM me if you want to chat or be friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello Isumi. n_________n Welcome to PC~! =3 I'm Kelsey btw, it's wonderfully wonderful to meet you. :33 I hope you'll find PC to be a fun and interesting forum to visit, as well as enjoy the company of the many awesome members we have here. ^_________^ I'm around quite often, so feel free to PM me if you ever have questions~

~Kelsey

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Welcome to the community, well you wil have fun in rp, you will like anime conversations and videogames debates. If oyu want to be friends just pm me.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Isumi. *hands you some muffins* I'm an unofficial distributor of muffins here. XD

Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends, or if ya just want more muffins. Cause muffins are spiffy. ^_^

Back