• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone,

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    hi

i'm new here. I'm from Mexico. I really like the pc is a nice forum
    I like anime, manga, videogames, tv series, books, play soccer and listen music. My favorite pokemon is lucario

I hope we can be friends

and happy new year!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Welcome to the forum, also Happy New Year hope you have a great time.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Its nice to see you so intrested in a variety of things. Im sure you will fit right in here and make alot of freinds so long as you stick to the rules. I will see you around and i hope we can be freinds to and i hope you had a happy new year

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
    Hello. Oooh... Mexico. I love Mexico.
    Welcome to the forums! If your lookin' for a friend, I'll be happy to be one.
    Just make sure you read the rules, and enjoy your stay here. =D

Empoleon_26

Brendan fan!That's my name too
    Years
    Mexico

My family is mexican but I was born in United States.We just came back from Mexico.Well hope you enjoy this place it's awsome.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Welcome to the community! If you're in need of a friend to keep you on your feet then look no more. There are plenty of clubs to join *cough* Eragon Fanclub *cough* and fun things to do. You'll have loads of fun here.

See ya round

Back