• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity! I just joined the other day and I thought I would post something on the New User/Welcome forum. I'm really syked about being part of a community that seems so welcoming and helpful as from what i have seen on some of the posts I have viewed. I hope I will be welcomed as well.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • ...and why wouldn't you be, m'boy?

Glad to see someone so optimistic about joining a Pokémon forum. XD I think I was a little more intimidated rather than excited upon first joining up here, but that just goes to show how introverted I once was. Haha, but it's true. PC is a pretty neat place to kick back and enjoy yourself, and it's good to have you aboard.

Have some fun and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have 'em. o/

Back