• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone!!

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2005
hi all I just registered and just wanted to say hi and that if anyone want's to be friends to pm me. I'm also a HUGE! fan of Riku off of kingdom hearts.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hi welcome to PokeCommunity have a great time here and you will make lots of friends here.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
Hey Riku fan, welcome to PC! ^^
I'm new here too, but I figured I'd welcome people anyway. XD
Riku's my fave charecter from KH. ^^

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Hello!
I Am Ash!
Welcome To PC!
Have Fun, Post Alot, & Read The Rules!
If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Ask By PMing Me!
Oh Yes If You Would Like To Be Friends Just Ask!
I Also Like KH!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Riku fan said:
hi all I just registered and just wanted to say hi and that if anyone want's to be friends to pm me. I'm also a HUGE! fan of Riku off of kingdom hearts.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
Years
Hello there, Riku fan! ^______^ Welcome to PC. My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a great time here! ^_^

~Karli

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
Welcome to PC Riku. I hope youn enjoy your stay and become a very active member in these boards.

Back