• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

8hachi8

The Phantom Trainer :P
    Years
    Hi!
    My name's 8hachi8 but you can call me Hachi,Leo (my real name) or 888 (because Hachi=8)
    My first Pokemon game was Diamond,in 2008 (I know Diamond was released in 2007) and I loved it!
    I also have Platinum,HeartGold (I lost the gamecard lol :P),White,Black2 and Ranger:Shadows of Almia.
    I kinda feel nervous now (:P).
    I want to try ROM hacking,like many members do here (I will need some help).
    So,is there anything else I have to say? ^_^
    Ah!
    I am 13 and I am from Greece.
    I am so happy to meet you! :)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, 8hachi8. I am Aryan. I am a rom hacker too. So Feel free to VM me if you have any questions. If you want any other help in rom hacking, then I recommend checking the Emulation forum. There are many experienced rom hackers out there so I am sure they will help you.

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
    Years
    Hi Hacki, welcome to PC!

I have just started out ROM hacking, and PC is a great resource. As Aryan says, be sure to check out our Emulation section. Be sure to talk to the experienced hackers (KarateKid552 springs to mind.)

It seems you are a fan of the recent games, so be sure to check out our 5th Generation Gaming section and our 4th Generation Gaming section.

If you are a fan of not only Ranger, but other Pokemon spinoffs, make sure you have a look at the Spinoff Games section.

There's no need to be nervous, Pokecommunity is such a friendly place, and all of the mods and other members are so helpful, so be sure to ask them if you need any help. Or, you can drop me a VM, and I will reply ASAP.

It's great to have someone from Greece here, PC is becoming more diverse in terms of its members.

Anyways, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back