• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Hi everyone, Nelsinios here. I used to be on this forum like over 10 years ago posting passively and was really into the fake cards, fan made games sections. I can't recall my previous username, maybe Plateface or something along those lines.

Anyway, I've been part of the Pokemon community for a long time, posting my own fan-made Pokemon designs. Currently I'm working on Gigantamax forms and a few other specialties, particularly a new region which I'm challenging myself to design within 3 months. I look forward to sharing that with everyone if they're interested.

I also am working on a revival of Pokemon Acanthite, which was a fan game from the early 2000's and have been reworking the story and direction with Fangking Omega, who I've kept in contact daily with for what seems, forever.

Anyway, glad to be back here again. Cheers. :)

Years
    Welcome (back) nelsinios!

I'd be curious to see your art designs such as the G-max forms and region mentioned.
    Are these G-max forms you're working on from existing pokemon, or selfmade pokemon?

Also good luck finishing that fan game =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Hey! These G-Max forms are ones I've made for official Pokemon, particularly the starters that didn't get them and just designed ones for Eldegoss, Eiscue (Ice /Noice) and Greedant (haven't finished the latter 3 though). Also ploughing through some commissions too.

I look forward to sharing on here soon! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Back