• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2021
    Hello there,
    It is nice to join the community today, just want to say hello to everyone

Have a nice day

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2021
    Hello there, nice for interaction... I have had playing Pokemon Go since early this year, find it so funny and a bit addiced hehe, i just ..crawl to lv38, is adid for create Pokestop near by (as we dont have much Pokestop and no Gym as well), i wish there have a gym around for everyone to enjoy and play together...
    Have a nice day ^.^

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hello there! welcome to the forums! out of curiosity, how did you stumble across our community?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2021
    Hello there,
    At first this web called name "poke community", and then google did help! i hope i enter to the … officially way :), and i can be able to join this web as other similar community (like for a playground).

I still ..figure it out, see if this is the way to Pokemon Go discussion or asking for help (eg meet and asking the Expert?), seeing there have lots of icon or menu that alow me to demo better tool however still find it not so friendly (or because its method?), or may because of its concept or application design

Thanks stranger:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello there,
    It is nice to join the community today, just want to say hello to everyone

Have a nice day
    Hi and welcome to the forums! Pokémon GO was super fun the first year, I remember, but it was quite different back then of course. Plenty more features now! I hope you've found good help or friends to play with :3

Back