• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone : )

Years
    I've been searching all over the place for an awesome Pokemon forum and I'm glad I found one. Active, quality forums are hard to come by it seems, lol. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a kid, but I fell out of touch with the fan world a couple years back and I've been sucked back in all over again recently. ^_^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh it's great that you like this place ^_^

Welcome to PC! I bet you'll enjoy yourself here^^

You should read teh rules before posting if you haven't already and yeah have fun =]

PM me if you need any help or wanna chat etc.

See ya somewhere round here~

altarialover :t334:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, rogue! I hope you have loads of fun here and meet lots of new people. And if you have any problems, or just feel like talking to someone, feel free to PM me =D

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome to the PC forums Rogue ^^. Have an awesome stay here and PM me if want to be friends or just for a nice (but random xD) chat. I'm always there ^^

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    Well im happy that you chose PC as your community ^.^ I hope you'll frquent the forums and i guess i'll be seeing you around!

Don't be shy, if you want to be friends or have any questions, send me a pm!

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    Hey whats up^^. Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy and having fun here. Read the rules and your be alright. PM me anytime if you like to be friends sometime^^

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Hey welcome to pc enjoy your stay. Your probably bored of people saying this but please do read the rules. PM if you need anything and once again welcome.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Glad to have you join, Rogue!! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here at PC. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome ^.^

Have a great time here! and enjoy yourself!
    Read the rules, and PM me if you need a friend X3

~catch ya later~

Back