• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Fi Wi Fi's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    mhmmm... :D

"Lol okay and btw I can get you any shiny in the regions before hoenn such as kanto sinnoh jhoto and they will be level 100 shiny legit"

I know this message wasnt for me but I got curious... lol
    could you do the same for me? :o
    it doesnt have to be free

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    mhmmm... :D

"Lol okay and btw I can get you any shiny in the regions before hoenn such as kanto sinnoh jhoto and they will be level 100 shiny legit"

I know this message wasnt for me but I got curious... lol
    could you do the same for me? :o
    it doesnt have to be free
    Yeah, I got curious too and I was gonna say something or ask and then I was like, naw, but then I was like, "oh, ok, yeah I should" but then my pokewalker started beepin' at me and yeah.

So long story short I am also wondering.

Years
    Yeah, I got curious too and I was gonna say something or ask and then I was like, naw, but then I was like, "oh, ok, yeah I should" but then my pokewalker started beepin' at me and yeah.

So long story short I am also wondering.
    Haha glad to know I wasnt the only one.

Yes I could.
    cool! besides levels are you interested in anything else?

cause I dont wanna ask for too much without giving you what you want in return.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
    Doesn't matter to me I Don't play the game anymore. The only thing I would want is something like a good runescape account lol :p

Bump for pokemon. Also new shiny give out coming soon. This weekend tell your friends I will be hosting it :)

Last edited:

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    Last edited:

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
    @Air Pichu

He has expressed here and many times before, the only thing he cares about is level and if it's legit.
    (Not being mean here, just trying to back up my answering for him.)

thank you :)

and sorry I cant check vensaur right now my ds is out of battery but its a good deal no matter what lol.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    I would like any shinys to help with my thread.
    I saw all of your good feedback, so I thought you might be able to help.
    CMT in sig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back