• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi friends!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Dear Pokemon Masters,

It's my first time playing pokemon on a console and I want to have many friends in this community so we can share things and experiences! :) I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a child and I'm still a very great fan until now!! :))

Please add me, here's my friend code: 3995 - 6965 - 0729

Thank you very much!!!

- Vienne

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey vienne :) welcome!

Your first time playing pokemon on a console? Prepare for awesomeness ^^
    You should check the Emulation section if you're interested in hack roms, they're really cool!

What pokemon games have you played, and which one did you like most? And what's your favourite pokemon? I'm curious to know ^^

I hope to get to know you better, and I hope you will find lots of people to battle and trade with!

If there's anything you need help with, feel free to send a PM or leave a visitor message ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Mr. Alpha,

I'm really not into hacks, but playing Pokemon in a console (esp 3DS) is PURE AWESOMENESS!

In Visual Boy Emulator, I played Pokemon RBY to FRLGE :))) and in no$gba I played til Platinum :))

I liked Pokemon Leaf Green the most because my favorite color is green :) I liked it because the starters are Kanto (my childhood) and the graphics are way better than the original :)

My favorite Pokemon is Muk. I don't know, maybe because it's awesome in the anime? :)))

Enderjay,

I added you already :) Thank you, friend! >:D<

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Years
  • :) Leaf Green is a very good game indeed!

I still play it, it's like the 12.000th time i'm re-doing it xD
    keeps attracting me though, and every time I replay it I try to compose a different team of pokémon so that it won't get monotone :)

Muk is awesome in the anime :P I totally agree (although i'm pretty sure Prof. Oak doesn't agree with us)
    I barely get him in the games though since I don't really see him fitting in my teams, but there's always room for change ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Mr Alpha,

Yey we have similarities! :)) Are you playing Pokemon VI generation? What did you choose? X or Y? :)

Edward Newgate

Years
  • I wish I could :/

I'm currently saving some money to buy a Nintendo 2DS (cheaper ;)) and Pokémon X or Y, depending on how often you can get a Charizardite X from others, since Charizard X is like my favourite pokémon since I first saw him :)

But most likely i'll go with Pokémon X and I'll be hoping to have it in like 1 or 2 months

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    But I know Pokemon X and Y only works for Nintendo 3DS? Anyway, I hope you can buy yours :))) Tell me if you have bought yours, then let's add each other as friends in the game :))

Edward Newgate

Years
  • ^^ sure, will do!

And the Nintendo 2DS is Nintendo's newest release,
    and looks like this:
    Spoiler:

I myself don't like the design,
    but it's like a 3DS without 3D screen but it IS able to play 3DS games,
    and it's like €70,= cheaper than the 3DS console, so that will be it for me.

Back