• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guyz! New trainer here! ^_^

Years
    after a long time of contemplating...

I just realized how rude i am for not even introducing myself formally. hehe. here it is:

I'm Kharl. 18 years of age. i'm just an ordinary and simple guy living independently on the suburbs of a busy city. im still a college student. specializing on organizational communication. i also work as a volunteer in a research institute. i love music. it's an inevitable part of my life. i also have this skill in advising. most of my friends consult me regarding problems in life, love, friendship, etc. there's more to me than all these words in this box. but dont worry, im an open book. dont ask me on why you should add me to your buddy list. friendship need no reason at all. friendship is an informal and mutual understanding between trainers. id be more than happy to make friends with all the trainers in the community. dont worry, i dont bite. ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi Kharl, welcome and have fun ^^ I've seen you round the place, you look pretty nice, I think you're doing this but read/obey the rules thanks. ~Kylie

Back