• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Hail Fraot

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
  • Hi there!, i'm demi-new here. Sorry, i didn't introduce myself.

I'm Fraot and i'm a rom hacker. My game will be posted soon because i need 9 more posts to upload pictures.

Last edited:
    Years

You still deserver a welcome, so.

Welcome Fraot!

(I know you most likely have already) Make sure to read the rules xD\

Which version are you hacking? R/B/L G/S/C FR/LG R/S/E ? :O

Enjoy your stay here... Or else >:O

~Ryu

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well welcome to this humble site, Fraot
    I like the username

I am quite looking forward to your hack, most hackers around here would be happy to help you out, if you need it of course. What sort of ideas do you have for your hack?

Make sure too have fun here, posting and making friends!

-Dark

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, you introduced yourself now and that's all that really matters!
    (Don't feel bad, I never made an introduction... :o)

So we get another ROM hacker to add to the PC's arsenal, eh?
    It seems a lot of really nice hacks have been produced from this very forum, do you think you're going to create the next great ROM hack?
    (The answer is "yes," incase you were hesitating... xD)

At the time I'm posting this it seems you have just created your fifteenth post, so I won't trifle you with any more of my rambling!
    (However, I am anticipating the viewing of your hack's thread!)

Good luck with your project, Fraot!
    I hope you continue to enjoy the Pokécommunity.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey Fraot, Welcome to PC!

By now you've already discovered how awesome we are =P...And I think I've seen you around already.

Good luck with your project, and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Welcome, make sure you have fun at Pokecommunity.

I know you've found the Rom hacking section so I'm looking forward to your hack, good luck and have fun :P.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks Everyone! I'm very proud to be here, i "feel" the warm welcome. Well, i'll be sorry if you don't understand some of my words because i'm not very familiar with english... i speak spanish.

By the way. Why i can't post my hack in my thread? Or, simple, create my thread, i tried to post it but first i needed 15+ posts to put URL's, then i got the 15+ posts yesterday, and YESTERDAY (when i tried to make my thread) it wasn't there... i can't find it.

I'll try to make it again for you to judge my work, but i need some staff to help me a little.

Back