• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi (Hallo)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Hello, I am already logged in but three months but I wanted to introduce myself.

I come from Germany and live there too ^ ^. That is why my English is not so good, but I used a translated. I am a boy like to play Pokemon and I am an event fighters. I am logged on many German Pokemon forums so I've also been a bit events. I think that's it.

Regards

Years
    Hey Litvininal :D

A'hoy! All the way from Australia! :D

Your English isn't too good? :O Well it doesn't really matter anyway *nods* we're all here to have fun right? :D

I trust in the three months you have been here, you've read the rules. If you have... Wonderful :D If you haven't, you better whip out that translator then, aye?

Back