• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi hi hi

?-Latiasu-?

++++++
    Years
    Hello people!! ^.^
    I am ?-Latiasu-? , my real name is Sarah tho..but...w/e
    I heard about you guys on pokecorner.com..its not the first time I do, but since almost everyone I know goes here, well,I just decided to join..so..Here I am!! ^_^

- ? -

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Hiya newbie! Welcome to PC!
    I like your avatar because I adore plusle! Awww...I adore all cute pokemon! But plusle is the best! Please pm me if you want to be friends or need to know something. I hope you enjoy yourself here! ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Hi, welcome to PC. I'm Sir Critias. You name's cool. So yeah, enjoy ur stay and if you wanna be friends, just give us a PM.

- Sir Critias

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey i love ur profile welcome to PC have fun n post alot

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2005
    ?-Latiasu-? said:
    Hello people!! ^.^
    I am ?-Latiasu-? , my real name is Sarah tho..but...w/e
    I heard about you guys on pokecorner.com..its not the first time I do, but since almost everyone I know goes here, well,I just decided to join..so..Here I am!! ^_^

- ? -
    welcome....line.....to.....line......PC.....line......so......line.....follow.....line......the......line.......rules!
    ;)

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Yeah blah, welcome, blah, etc. and have fun.
    Read the rules and, before making a question, read the Godlike FAQ.

Now wait for more welcome replies, and post in the DCC.

Presea

True_ai
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to this place. I hope you have fun in
    this area, and Follow the Rules of the land. :D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    i really hope you like it here! if you want a friend, help, or just wanna hang out, pm me!

Rukario Boy

Random pure and simple
    Years
    Hello and Welcome ae-Latiasu-ae! I hope you have a good time here at PC!

Moderator Edit: Links removed. Again, please don't post excessive smilies in your psots - it's against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Sarah! =D I like your username btw, it's cool looking. X3 Well, I hope you have a really fun time here, enjoy your stay and have fun posting. ;D

~Kelsey

Back