• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi! I’ve just joined

JollyYoshi

Pokémon Z-A!
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Hello. I've just joined the PokeCommunity forums. I decided to join to check out another side of the Pokémon community. (I'm on Bulbaforums too with the same username) There's a bunch of interesting forums that I thought I might like to check out too. I probably won't be as active here as I'll probably be mainly on Bulbaforums but I'll still check around here.

Some of my favorite Pokémon games are Crystal, Diamond+Pearl, and Legends Arceus. I hope to have a great time here.

Hello there JollyYoshi, and welcome to the PC.

We here on the PC hope you have a great time as well!

You've got some awesome favorites there, but what about your favorite Pokemon Types?

I don't really have a favorite Pokémon type because they're all equally good. My favorite Pokémon though would have to be Ampharos

Hello. I've just joined the PokeCommunity forums. I decided to join to check out another side of the Pokémon community. (I'm on Bulbaforums too with the same username) There's a bunch of interesting forums that I thought I might like to check out too. I probably won't be as active here as I'll probably be mainly on Bulbaforums but I'll still check around here.

Some of my favorite Pokémon games are Crystal, Diamond+Pearl, and Legends Arceus. I hope to have a great time here.

I don't really have a favorite Pokémon type because they're all equally good. My favorite Pokémon though would have to be Ampharos

Hello JollyYoshi, and welcome to the forums!
    What parts of Pokémon related stuff are you especially into ?
    Ampharos is a great Electric type indeed, with a mega-evolution who gives it the Dragon type!

I like all aspects of Pokémon like the games, anime, TCG, and manga.

I've played all of the mainline Pokémon switch games along with New Pokémon Snap

Back