• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...............I guess

sliaT

The false prophet
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 28, 2004
    I'm Matt I suck at spelling and grammar so dont hassle me about it or punctuation i like Good Charlotte and prefer to use Absol, Umbreon,Mew,Crobat,Sceptile,and Rayquaza I hate water pokemon and thats all any questions about my user name likes dislikes sig anything........................almost some stuff is my buisness only

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Hi, welcome to the board. I hope you like it here at PC. :)

sliaT

The false prophet
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 28, 2004
    thanx you guys seem friendly enough but any questions for me did i come on to strong

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • sliaT said:
    I'm Matt I suck at spelling and grammar so dont hassle me about it or punctuation i like Good Charlotte and prefer to use Absol, Umbreon,Mew,Crobat,Sceptile,and Rayquaza I hate water pokemon and thats all any questions about my user name likes dislikes sig anything........................almost some stuff is my buisness only
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    faqs & stickies answer questions the best ^_^ welcome to pc and have a great time!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • sliaT said:

Welcome to the boards...you should be more positive. =/ But that's only an opinion~

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Welcome to PC, Matt. Have fun, dont spam, etc. PM me if u need anything

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Well Hello!
    I Think We Have A Problem XD.
    I Love Water Pokemon!
    But We Can Be Friends Right?

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Hi Matt. I'm Knuckles. Welcome. Wanna be friends?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello, slia, and welcome to Pokecommunity! ^0^ I also like to use Absol as one of my party Pokemon, it's just so beautiful and mysterious. ^_^ Well, I do hope you have a wonderful time here at PC, see you around!

~Kelsey

Back