• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I just joined. :o

Erisaur

Shiny Breeder ★
Years
  • I have played Pok?mon for years, but I don?t know many people who play. I play ultra sun & I love to breed for shinies :3 I also love to battle. It would be fantastic to meet some nice people who also enjoy playing pok?mon!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    hello hello hello and welcome!
    I really love your avatar (bulbasaur fan here xD) Anyway, you came to the right place if it's about Pokemon. There's a lot of people here that have the same interest in Pokemon. I only played older generations so I don't know much about Sun/Moon version. Feel free to shoot me a message if you need help and I'll try my best give you a hand. Enjoy your time here and stick with us always.

Cheers!

Erisaur

Shiny Breeder ★
    Years
  • Thanks heaps for the warm welcome guys. ^_^

I have Y too, unfortunately I have no pokèmon in that game anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Hi, I am relatively new, too.
    I always played Gameboy and GBA more, but recently I started all the DS/3DS games.

I have been breeding a team of baby Pokémon (Magby, Mime Jr. etc) in Ultra Moon if you feel like adding me to battle that novelty team some time.
    I like to trade, too, if you need anything for the dex. :)

Erisaur

Shiny Breeder ★
    Years
  • Lots of people still play, you just gotta know where to find 'em! hah
    Welcome Eri, your username is super cute and I love Bulbasaur. *~*

Yeah, I know there are lots that play I came here to find some hehe ^_^
    Thankyou :3 I thought it was cute too, glad you like it!

Hi, I am relatively new, too.
    I always played Gameboy and GBA more, but recently I started all the DS/3DS games.

I have been breeding a team of baby Pokémon (Magby, Mime Jr. etc) in Ultra Moon if you feel like adding me to battle that novelty team some time.
    I like to trade, too, if you need anything for the dex. :)

Sounds awesome, I would like to battle those little cuties sometime, I'll take care to make sure my tyranitar & garchomp don't eat them ;) jk
    Thanks you, but I have completed my dex a while ago :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Sounds awesome, I would like to battle those little cuties sometime, I'll take care to make sure my tyranitar & garchomp don't eat them ;) jk
    Thanks you, but I have completed my dex a while ago :)

haha it's okay if you want to use OU almost-legendary :P
    i meant more if you want to have a fun battle with some little buddies you bred
    have fun!

Back