• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi i press random keys (Nina's 'Music'???)

Years
Ok honestly this is more of a "help me I have no idea what I'm doing but I really want to learn" thing. I'm usually too embarrassed to show anything because it sounds weird and I can't figure out how to layer things into an actual song instead of making tiny little tunes.

I've messed around for awhile but I never keep anything, so all I have right now is a thing I did while emulating mario paint for awhile.

I got a new iphone6 and it came with garageband and it's been fun to play around with it. Again, I had the problem with not being able to really carve out much than a small tune. They I figured out that it has an "autoplay" thing, which, I'll be honest, sounds like 100% cheating and I'm sure in actual music world it's considered dirty laundry. However, it's a lot of fun to be able to at least attempt to layer things and move them into each to other.

SO that's all I got, and maybe making a thread will be a sort of push of "hey for at least a few months try a little harder to learn how to make music!". :p

Last edited:

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
Garageband is a nice app. Autoplay isn't cheating, so many songs use arpeggiators now, basically the same thing.

Years
I'm kinda sick and injured in bed so my sister let me have her ipad for awhile, which means a bigger garageband app! And I just feel crappy so banging around on a keyboard to make a little melody is fun.

Night Sounds

Back