• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i Tainan

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    hi people, my name is tainan and i would like a lot if all you would like to be my friends

PS:i'm brazilian so don't speak english very well please undertand

Years
  • Welcome Tainan ! :D

I would gladly be your friend, just send me an invite :)

So yeah, don't forget to read the rules and have fun around PC!

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Welcome Tainan i will be your friend just send me and invite and welcome and read that rules and have fun

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey Tainan, welcome to PC!

You speak very well, I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all =P

Make sure you read the Rules/FAQ's, get posting, and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm sure we all understand and will have no problems with English being your second language!
    (You're doing better than me... If I try to speak my second language, Spanish, I sound rediculous!)

Well, Tainan, I'm sure there will be numerous members that will be willing to become your friends. Though the Pokécommunity has quite a large number of members, so you're going to be sending out a lot of friend requests!

Bem-vindo!
    (I do believe that is "welcome" in Portuguese. xD)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hi Tainan welcome to the PC making new friends *isnt* any trouble well you just got to the truthful to them. Some will accept some will not.

Back