• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,i'm Drazz ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Well,i saw the Challenges section of Pokecommunity and i decided to join the forum ^^
    I hope we all get along ^^

PD:Im not english,so...sorry for the faults ^^

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    Hello Drazz, welcome to the pokecommunity! Your right, the challenges section of the forum does look promising as it offers reasons to play the pokemon games. As if there aren't enough! Most people on the forum are kind and respectful so I'm sure you will not have any trouble making friends. Have a great day!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Welcome. :3

I spy a Cammy on your sig! ^.^ Street Fighter fan, are we? :3 Normally I'd use Chun-Li with her rapid kicks and C.Viper with her HA! I'M BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE MASSIVE FLAME KICKS, AND, UH-OH! I EAT SPAGHETTI-O's. Anyhow! Yeah the challenges sections is a blast~ I've tried the Nuzlocke challenge, I have but ONE pokemon that I actually have that didn't...faint. CURSE MY LUCK. But yeah, the challenges board aint the only thing you can explore, there are others that are different, but each are unique. <3

And don't worry! Like everyone, I don't mind if one's English is not perfect; as long as its eligible, its fine to me. <3 Anyhow, if you have a question, the members in the bolded usernnams, which happen to me th e staff memebrs, can help you out. <3 Annnnnnd yeah! Hopefully we can talk a later, alligator! <3

Back