• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im flamenathaniel

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    hi i just came and join this forum due to the cool hacks that people make i hope ai can get along with other users =s

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Hello, and welcome to PC! :) Anyway, I hope you will enjoy more rom hacks here and make new friends. We are friendly people.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sure you will get along with everyone, Flamenathaniel. Most of us here at the Pokécommunity aren't too argumentative unless we're debating something. Even then, the chaos usually stays within reason.

Hope you enjoy the ROM hacking forum, my friend. Perhaps you will grace us with a hack of your own some day.

Welcome to the community.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    HI THERE...welcome to PC & I'm sure u'll fnd some pretty neat gaming hacks here...

BTW that's a pretty original username u got there...

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    welcome to The Heaven of Pokemon Hacks! Lol im jking. anyways, welcome to PC.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hey welcome to the PC!
    enjoy your stay! and you'll going to find some great hacks here..
    See you around!

Back