• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm loot

loot

Josh.
    Years
    Hey everyone,
    Have been a big fan of Pokemon but never joined a forum. This one seemed to be the coolest and friendliest so I chose this one. I play pokemon go, open packs, and play other games such as Platinum and Black as well. Hope to stick around for a long time :)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya loot! Loving the username <33 Welcome to Pok?Community. Great to meet ya?I'm Alex! Definitely made a great choice joining PC here, the community's super active and chock-full of great people. ;] You play Pok?mon GO eh? What team did ya pick and why? =o What's your favourite Pok?mon game as well?

Have a great time on PC and be sure to poke a staff member if you come across any troubles or have any questions! See you around & feel free to VM me if you'd like a chat ^ ^

Back