• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new here and I was just wondering about some things,

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2008
    Well first off, back when the first movie came out, a kid at school said that in the original Japanese version, the beginning was extremely violent because Mewtwo ripped all the scientists apart with his mind. Like in half ripped with severed limbs as well. Is that true? If so, vids please.
    Also, another kid in high school told me that there was one episode where Ash and Misty did nothing but have sexual fantasies about each other. And that whenever Brock met an Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy, he had sex with them. Is any of that true? Cause that's been bothering me for the longest time.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    That is hilarious, and none of it true x3

I have all the Pokemon Movies in Original Japanese on my computer, and that doesn't happen at all x3

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2008
    Lol, yeah I didn't think so. Well, the violence thing I thought was plausible, but the sex things were waaaaaaaaaay too far fetched(no pun intended). But hey, it's anime and anything can happen. Thanks peoples.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    common what the hell was you in year 3 its a childs movie that would never happen.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    far fetched

lol

Hi, I'm new here and I was just wondering about some things,

Back