• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Im New Here

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    Hi Im new, just joined in fact...and i just wanted to say hi.

also, i have a few questions and didn't know where to put them exactly...
    you see, i've started a ROM Hack of FireRed and wanted to know if anybody would like to help me with it...i've just started so i don't need much help now, put just talk to me later about it.

sorry for double thread post...that was an accident...just post here and delete that other one...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Aww! Don't feel bad, little thing. It's fine... Just be careful next time. :3 Hi, I'm Vavavoom. Welcome to the forum... Aw. If you want to be my friend, PM me, please. You seem really nice...

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Aww! Don't feel bad, little thing. It's fine... Just be careful next time. :3 Hi, I'm Vavavoom. Welcome to the forum... Aw. If you want to be my friend, PM me, please. You seem really nice...

thats sounds wrong calling Kava1 a little thing =[

anyway welcome to the forums, you will have a good time here.

and don't worry about the double post. it happens.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hello! Welcome to PC! Have an enjoyable time here
    and don't worry about the double-thread it happens sometimes.^_^

-ChronicNightmare-

Back