• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i'm new here.

Lunar Light

Justice.:.Just us
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    Hi all, the name's Lunar Light. Let me tell you all a lil' about myself. I orignally come from the ICPL forums , but migrated to WFL as ICPL died. I'm on here and WFL really b/c i'm in search of a few battles. However, I don't really know anything about the site lol. Care to fill me in?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey wlcome to the forums dude!
    Have a great time here,
    If you want help just pm me ;)

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years

Sure.
    This site has most (if not all) of the normal posting rules. You know, no SPAM, double posting and stuff. And if you want to use Wi-Fi, you can't use hacked Pokemon.
    Meh, it's all in the rules.

Lunar Light

Justice.:.Just us
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    Thnx for thr warm welcome, and I know lol, i'm aware of not spamming, no hacking etc, as I was am a moderator on WFL and a part of the H.P.I. squad there ( Hacked Pokemon Investigation Squad) and admin at ICPL.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi there! You seem like a nice person and full of energy. Hope you have
    fun and make lots of friends.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Howdy, boy. :3 Welcome to the Pokémon Community. <~ And of course you can be in. Aw... You know, don't be shy, little thing. If you need a little bit of help, I'm here. My name is Cedrik, and guess what... I'm here for you. :O So contact me. :3

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Welcome welcome have fun here
    I love it here.

Cedrik i love the wa you post, its gr8

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey; read the rules and try and be active. That's all I can say :3

Back