• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new here.

Years
  • Um...hi? My name is Diamond1304, I guess you can already see that. I came across PokeCommunity while searching for forums on Pokemon and I hope that everyone can help me with stuff like where to post. I don't always go online but I'll do my best. Looking forward to making friends with everyone here! :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Well welcome, and consider yourself 'friended'. Because you've just made a new friend.

Settle in here since it's a wonderful forum. Just read the rules so yo don't break any. ~
    Have fun and it'd be good to get to know you and see you around some time. Who knows you could be the 2011 MEMBER OF THE YEAR! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome, Diamond! PC is a nice place, isn't it? Well, since you're looking to make new friends, well, I'm open for it! Oh, and don't forget to check out the various forum sections, and get involved in the threads! Have a good time!

Looking for somewhere to post? As long as it's recent, and you know what to post, you'll be fine.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Diamond1304! Well, like curious suggested, be sure to read the rules and FAQ. Its pretty essential since you're new here. It'll be beneficial, surely. ;]

Oh, and don't worry about making friends. Once you settle down, lurk around and post here and there, you'll automatically come across people who share your views and may have interests similar to your own. In that case, you might wanna befriend those people. But yeah, like I said, don't you worry about making friends as you'll have plenty of them as time passes. PC is a nice place, after all. <3

Apart from that, I'll just say that I hope you have fun around the forums. Try to stick around for a while, kay? See you around the forums, then! :D

Curious. said:
    Who knows you could be the 2011 MEMBER OF THE YEAR! :D
    Seconded. ;P

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Hey, hey!

Welcome to the PokéCommunity forums, Diamond1304. Well, you've come to the right place to discuss anything related to Pokémon - actually one of the largest forums about Pokémon on the net, I think. Not only can you talk about Pokémon related stuff, but there are many unique sections you can check out as well, and I'm sure you'll get accustomed to this place in no time. (:

Anyway, try and stay active here, and if you ever want to chat, drop me a VM. (;

Cheers.

Years
  • Welcome, Diamond! PC is a nice place, isn't it? Well, since you're looking to make new friends, well, I'm open for it! Oh, and don't forget to check out the various forum sections, and get involved in the threads! Have a good time!

Looking for somewhere to post? As long as it's recent, and you know what to post, you'll be fine.

Thanks for being my friend! :)

Well welcome, and consider yourself 'friended'. Because you've just made a new friend.

Settle in here since it's a wonderful forum. Just read the rules so yo don't break any. ~
    Have fun and it'd be good to get to know you and see you around some time. Who knows you could be the 2011 MEMBER OF THE YEAR! :D

2011 Member of the Year? That sounds exciting. But what is it actually?

Last edited:

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • 2011 Member of the Year? That sounds exciting. But what is it actually?

Well, it used to be member of the month, but that's now changed </3
    Anywho, member of the year is when members of Pokecommunity vote on who is their favourite member of the year! I think voting is open still ;)

Have fun at PC Diamond!

Years
  • Thanks all! I'm in a dilemma, I don't know which forum to go. Although I seldom do WiFi battles, I prefer my in-game Pokemon to be the same standard as competitive battling as I'm might have an invitation of a WiFi battle from my friend anytime and also I prefer my team to be the best it can be. So do i go to S&M or In-Game Help? Currently, I'm building a Hail team and I might use it in the future for WiFi battling so should I post questions in S&M or at another place? O.o

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    S&M is good for people critiquing your moveset/ team
    So if thats what you want than thats the way to go.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • This Thread Has Received a Visit from Shanghai the Egomaniac.
    'cuz I'm 'portant.

Helloes, helloes. It appears we have quite the group of Long Ears' here, and I haven't the time to welcome them all...

You'll do. Welcome to PC, Long Ears. My name is Shanghai, your not-so-friendly Master of Hazing. Ask me if you need any helpsies.

Years
  • S&M is good for people critiquing your moveset/ team
    So if thats what you want than thats the way to go.

Thank you so much for your help! I'm such a noob in here. :/

This Thread Has Received a Visit from Shanghai the Egomaniac.
    'cuz I'm 'portant.

Helloes, helloes. It appears we have quite the group of Long Ears' here, and I haven't the time to welcome them all...

You'll do. Welcome to PC, Long Ears. My name is Shanghai, your not-so-friendly Master of Hazing. Ask me if you need any helpsies.

Um..hi? Long Ears? Are you referring to me? Thanks for offering your help, really appreciate it. :) I really hope to learn many things from here and not get into trouble. :/

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I really hope to learn many things from here and not get into trouble. :/
    Well... you just found it! >:| I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to infract you. Don't ask why, we moderators aren't here to give you explanations...

W-was I intimidating? 'Cause, you know, people say I'm a softie. :x But, no, you shouldn't worry about getting in trouble around here at all. I've never once been infracted in my stay and I find the rules relatively simple to follow. Just make sure you're aware every individual board does have its own rules, and you can find those conveniently located at the top of each index. :D Also, moderators and other staff can help you with any questions you may have. No way you can get in trouble if you ask first. ;D

Don't worry, we'll change your online habits. This place can become just a bit addicting once you get a feel for it. o3o

Welcome~
    I'm sorry but I'm just a student and my English vocabulary isn't that broad but what does infracted mean? I've seen in the rules but I don't get what it is. How do I know when I'm infracted? Oh dear, I got into trouble already. :(
    I was only kidding. ;; I sent you a PM explaining the whole thing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well... you just found it! >:| I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to infract you. Don't ask why, we moderators aren't here to give you explanations...

W-was I intimidating? 'Cause, you know, people say I'm a softie. :x But, no, you shouldn't worry about getting in trouble around here at all. I've never once been infracted in my stay and I find the rules relatively simple to follow. Just make sure you're aware every individual board does have its own rules, and you can find those conveniently located at the top of each index. :D Also, moderators and other staff can help you with any questions you may have. No way you can get in trouble if you ask first. ;D

Don't worry, we'll change your online habits. This place can become just a bit addicting once you get a feel for it. o3o

Welcome~

I'm sorry but I'm just a student and my English vocabulary isn't that broad but what does infracted mean? I've seen in the rules but I don't get what it is. How do I know when I'm infracted? Oh dear, I got into trouble already. :(

Back