• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Hi I'm new, possibly buying sun, and I have a question.

K1ttygur1

~Cat Queen~
Years
  • Hey I'm new to here and pokemon itself, I have a few questions,
    Question one: I saw my sister play pokemon once and she had rollerskates on and also a red jacket, and red hat, can you get those items in sun/moon?
    Question Two: so I was once again watching my sister play pokemon and I saw that he had like a little pokemon lounge where she had some pokemon, and she fed her pokemon? Idrk this was like, 5 years ago, so can you get to your little pokemon lounge in sun/moon? (you couldn't see your character in the lounge I think)
    Final question: is Sun better? or is Moon better? my two favorite evvee evolutions are espeon and sylveon, do they change color? I think the espeon changes colors and turns into green, I'm not sure of this

Years
  • 1: There are no roller-skates in Sun/Moon, she must have been playing Pokemon X/Y. There might be a red jacket/hat in Sun/Moon, but I'm not sure. But you can also customize the look in Sun/Moon.

2: Hmm, you might be thinking of Pokemon Amie. It's still in Sun/Moon, but under the name "Pokemon Refresh". You can still play and feed your Pokemon there.

3: The only difference between the two is the Pokemon in each version, which you can take a look at here. Green Espeon is its shiny form, which can be obtained in both games. (Although it can be hard to hunt for.) Its normal color is purple.

Years
  • AAA thank you, but then how do you fast travel? you use a bike? but don't use flying pokemon? or do you run, sorry I have so many questions

No problem. :>

You travel fast on ground by running and using certain Pokemon which you can ride. There is also a flying ride Pokemon which you can use to fast travel around the map.

Mewleon01

Nyoomster
    Years
  • To be fair, back then before SM, there was a feature called HMS, kinda like TMS but they let you do actions outside of battle like surf and fly. But HMS however, take up a move slot. Considering this, they took off HMS in SM to exchange for the Ride Pager, which lets you do what HMS would do, expect you ride on Pokemon to achieve what you need to do! And it doesn't take a move slot!

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
    Years
  • Just want to quickly throw my opinion in.
    Though Sun and Moon are great games, there's the newer versions called Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. They are fairly similar to the previous titles, but with enough differences, such as being slightly harder and having a few differences in the story line. They also have a few new Pokemon not present in S/M. Sun and Moon are great games (I have a copy of Moon) but US/UM have these few things that make it a bit better.
    Again, just throwing my opinion out there, hopefully it helps you somehow.

EDIT: Though S/M are very similar, its quite hard to see the screen of Moon if you are playing outside during daytime.

Last edited:
    Back